Thursday, August 22, 2013

Whats My Age Again?

"I bet they want to just stop spinning, but they can't." - My cast mate, about the dancers in A Chorus Line

 I've felt like that.


 Smoking kills, even in Switzerland.


Swans are actually pretty mean animals.



"A Vegetarian Eating Meat"



Walking around alone in Geneva.
Walking around alone in Geneva,
And all the shops are closed.

Maybe I'll become a grown-up in Geneva.
Maybe I'll become a smoker in Geneva.
Maybe I'll become a carnivore in Geneva.
Maybe I'll forget about you in Geneva.
Maybe I'll fall in love with you in Geneva.
Maybe I'll get lost on the train in Geneva.
Maybe I'll change one day.
I'll have sex in Geneva.
Maybe I'll allow myself to be sad in Geneva.
We just don't know.
You and I just didn't know.

---


When you're alone in Europe you're allowed to smoke cigarettes.


If you're wearing a full burka, your eye make-up MATTERS.


After a certain age, you can't break anymore bones or else people will not trust you.







No comments:

Post a Comment