Thursday, April 25, 2013

Geminis Need to Escape.

"Ask again later." -A Magic Eight Ball that I questioned at a restaurant in Williamsburg.


There are seven people in my family and I am the only one who hasn't ridden a horse.  I think one time they all rode horses without me.


"The Things They Carried"


Today I spent:

$1.34 to send a letter uptown because
I was too lazy to ride my bike.

$28 taking a friend out to breakfast because
Everyone deserves to be taken out to breakfast.

$10 on a green juice because
It is important to live a little above your means.
(And it is better than buying cocaine)

¢.82 on three African beads because
The price was right.

$4 on Sencha Green Tea because
I am trying to cut back on caffeine. 

$5.50 on a grilled cheese because
Grilled Cheeses are good for mental health.

$4 on a yoga class because
This is the 21st century.

$5 on kombucha because
My digestion is important to me.

$10 on a cocktail because
I am an "adult."

$5 on ice cream because
You can't win them all.



Om shanti om!

No comments:

Post a Comment