Sunday, April 28, 2013

No one wants to see the bartender sneezing.

"Great, we'll be there in fifteen minutes." -Two people who came into the restaurant I work at after my co-worker told them over the phone that we close in fifteen minutes.

 Someone's Saturday night did not go as they had planned.


"what Masha thought"

I've lost the creation of my wishes.

My birthday candle.
My shooting star.
My Trevi Fountain.
My speeding car under a yellow light.

I've lost the creation of my wishes.

My heads up penny.
My Wailing Wall.
My held breath past a cemetery.

The bay leaf in my soup.

I've lost the creation of my wishes.

My fallen eyelash.
My afikomen.
My broken wishbone.
My eleven eleven.
My knock on wood.
My whispered dandelion.
My crescent moon.
My rabbits foot.
My first day of the month,
And last of the year. 
My fingers crossed
And salt unspilled.

I've lost the creation of all my wishes.

My ladybug flown away home.

--


Fake it till you make it, ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot imagine the devastation of my slice of pizza falling cheese-side-down on the sidewalk.

    ReplyDelete