Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Jah Rastafari

"Make sure to eat nutritionally!" -My Grandmother, every time we talk on the phone.  



(self portrait: Bedside of a Young Man with a Broken Heart)


"the process of forced-forgetting" or "is my Livejournal showing?"



I have been connecting strongly with loved ones in my community.

Before shoplifting or arrests or post graduation or pre graduation or upper limits or Facebook snooping or any of those things clouded our connection.

Maybe my inability to let you go colors me as something less than positive in your mind.

I am fully invested in doing whatever it takes to rebuild that trust.

A chance for our relationship to prove its strength and worth.





have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. i find it rude that you did not respond to my comments.

    ReplyDelete