Friday, July 26, 2013

Searching for Maps

"Clean the car." - My dad, to me, the second before I woke up.

"What is the date?" - My mom, to me, the second after I woke up.


 standing in the middle of the road

When the table comes preset with hand sanitizer...




"Sinus Infection: Day Fifteen"


Have you ever blown your nose
While you're taking a shit?
It is the closest
You can come
To exploding.

Just because I flush mine
Down the toilet
Doesn't mean
That someone isn't stepping in my poop.

--



"Honesty"


Softly
Tousled
Morning
Hair.

--


Today I bought myself an expensive water color set, because maybe I am the kind of person who owns an expensive water color set.



Ok! I've been listening to a lot of Sugar Ra recently!




How do you keep your car smelling nice? Keep a half eaten cinnamon bun in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment