Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Up Against Limitations

"You're still a little kid." - My dad, when I asked him if he wanted to see a photograph of me as a little kid



 pie tin: half full?


There is nothing in the entire universe I want as much as he wants food.



"Are You Sleeping Alone?"



My sinuses are about to explode
Because of all the tears
I haven't cried for you.

There is such pressure
Behind my right eye
Because I haven't seen you since February.

It's seven in the morning
And my mother is talking to me
About canceling a doctors appointment
Or scheduling a doctors appointment
Or rescheduling a doctors appointment
And all I wan to do is take a shit
To get rid of the dream that I had about you last night
Again
Again
Again 
Again 
Again.

--


I have started wearing a sharks tooth necklace.





No comments:

Post a Comment