Saturday, July 6, 2013

there is a place called christiania

"Dear mom and dad, I'm thinking of you. And wishing we all were in Solla Sollew." -Seussical the Musical (duh)

 self portrait: "crying, looking at myself crying, looking at myself crying (in a room that's not mine)  


a shell of my former self 


"the sound of uncooked shrimp dropped on metal"



When you cry
Lying on your back
The tears roll sideways
Across your face
Down your cheeks
And into your ears.

It's nice,
Because it gives you something
More tangible to worry about
Than whatever reason
You have for crying.

The smallest bones in our bodies
Live in our ears,
So it's important that they not
Get too wet.

--


"Nothing Is Too Interesting Today"


I don't remember
The last time
I masturbated
Because I was horny.

Am I weak
That I still cry about you
Sometimes?

I'm sitting on a fire escape--
It's so hot outside.

It's been such a long time
That I've thought about you everyday.

It's hard for anything to be too intersting
When it's so hot outside.

We sat on a fire escape once,
When we were still kids.

It's probably a little cooler
Sitting so high up.

What a gift a cloud can be.

--


"When"


I had some stuff
To do
Today
But instead
I sort of did nothing.

--




What more could a person ask for, then to end the day with a Facebook Friend Request?




No comments:

Post a Comment