Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sent with Love and Pride

"Please be so careful and use good judgment and stop and think about what you put in your mouth." - My mom, to me, as she hugged me goodbye


happy florida.



"Really Clear Seas"


If I got bitten by a shark,
I would acquire a whole new set of problems:
But most of my current problems
Would go away.

--


"i can do better than i did"



Going home
To not a home.

So far
So wrong
So far away.

I still
Can't even read your name.

I still
Can't visit so many places.

I still can't sleep on both sides of the bed:
Who are you these days?

I can try to be fine
But you're still on my mind.
--


"The World is Overpopulated"



Every time
I fly back to New York City
From my home town,
My mother stands
Outside the security line
And waits to wave goodbye to me
Until I've made it to the other side
And put back on my shoes.

I have no idea how she feels
While she does this.

--


I need advice from someone, but I'm not sure who.




Happy Birthday to my freshman year roommate who I haven't spoken to in four years!

No comments:

Post a Comment