Monday, July 1, 2013

Vintage Clothes Shopping, Alone.

"I was reading the sceince section of The New York Times.  If you have ever done a Molly, it sounds like you shouldn't." -My mother.


 These two friends ran into each other on the street!


 Hang on.


That's what it's all about, yall.



"139 South 4th Street"



I woke up today
Feeling ugly.

I hate my nose again
Today.

I have my forhead again
Today.

I know that objectively,
Today,
I look the same as I did yesterday
And the same as I will
Tomorrow
(If all goes according to plan).

Why does this happen?

--



"Three Things I Thought During Pride Weekend in New York City"



It is a little shaming walking by yourself to a pride event, dressed up, among people who are not celebrating. 

It is really fun to say "Happy Pride" to cops.

It feels wonderful when I am attracted to a cute man on the street that I find to be a masculine-looking woman upon closer investigation.

--



My problems may be small, but my voice is big!



HAPPY PRIDE!

1 comment: