Sunday, June 30, 2013

I want to walk up the side of a mountain

"What do you recommend?"-A customer at my restaurant, when I asked him if he wanted white, wheat, or rye toast.


walking there was the best part.



"When I was Drunk"



To Joe:

It's pride.

I just got back from the Stonewall,

I think you're it.

I don't feel ashamed to say that.

Please give me another chance.

I promise I won't let you down,

That I can make you happy, 

And help you grow

For the rest of our lives.

I would love to try again with you.

Your friend,

Julian.

--




Now that I think about it, I'm a little unhappy that more of my family didn't call to congratulate me when everything happened last week with DOMA and Prop 8. I'm using "family" in the broad sense to include everyone I know. 


The experience of listening to "22" by Taylor Swift on bike and the experience of listening to "22" by Taylor Swift on foot are two very different experiences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment