Sunday, June 23, 2013

You hurt my feelings!

"They would think you're a nurse." -My friend, when I told him that I wanted to start wearing scrubs so people would think I'm a doctor.

This is what we use trees for now.


"Riding Shirtless in White Denim Cutoffs"



Passing all this traffic, I can't stop visualizing the last scene of Cruel Intentions. I'm Reese Witherspoon. I'm thinking a lot about dying on this commute to work. What would my parents think, if they had to identify my body and found me to have been wearing skin tight white Daisy Dukes for my last breaths on this planet?

"He's no son of mine!"

Such an enormous and unnecessary stress to bring into your life--to wear white denim cutoffs. Not to mention the state of constant fear you must live in of any food, seat, touch that isn't snow white. Such a mark of affluence--to be so certain that you won't be doing anything all day that could get you dirty. They are hardly worth the effort.

--


Someone should do a scientific study on why the song Africa  by Toto is so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment