Saturday, June 15, 2013

Sleeping Unwitnessed

"What we once thought was true no longer is." -My coworker, about where we keep the extra plastic straws.


One day, I'll live in a home this cute and yellow.

Red wall with blue paint, or blue wall with red paint?

What a severe thing to occur in the palm of your hand.




"Like the Mating Ritual of Blue Whales"


Most mornings
There's a moment
Where I'm sitting on the toilet
And I'm brushing my teeth
Still three quarters asleep.

It is when I exist
As my most truest self.

And no one has ever seen it  before.

--


I woke up last night and found that I had been rubbing my own back in my sleep.  I wonder how often I do this.  It's a little bit sad, but also a little bit sweet, I think.



Who misses String Cheese? Food used to be fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment