Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Trying not to ignore the signs

"Please call me re: banking"-My mom, via text.

 Did you know that they clean these things?

How great is this?

There is a child practicing the violin behind this door.


"Chapter List for a Work-in-Progress Memoir about my Last Week"



Chapter 1: The flowers are dead, but at least they are frozen in one place.

Chapter 2: Probably they don't? I don't know, I don't know much about the world.

Chapter 3: My childhood best friend has so many occasions to dress up like Frida Kahlo.  Am I as weird as him?

Chapter 4:  You're building is so nice it makes me feel like a prostitute.

Chapter 5: I'm not a smoker, and I'm certainly not holding a cigarette.

Chapter 6: I want to shoot my love all over your face.

Chapter 7: You don't know how it feels to be alive until you die.

Chapter 8: Epilogue: "Life after birth", or, "Don't make me forget you" or "I dont want to be happy without you".

--


Without exception, whether I want it or not, I buy myself a slice of pizza after therapy. Because if you have no one to answer to, it is important to answer to yourself.  






No comments:

Post a Comment