Monday, June 24, 2013

Leap and the net will appear.

"I've watched Finding Nemo three times in the past two weeks.  Is that weird? We should watch Pixar movies high." -My friend, out of probably mostly nowhere.


No one to watch my burrito while I'm in the bathroom.  Hope no one wants to poision me!



"All Dressed as the Cartoon Version of Myself"




Feelings of infinite expanse:
Walking through our oldest 
Neighborhood,

Away.

And that place is Astor Place.

And it feels odd
Being in such a public space.
I feel I don't know how
People
See me.

And of all places, Astor Place.
And of all places, Starbucks.
And of all places, the first seat
In the window
By the door
(Facing the cube).

I was here first.

Missing you,
Missing being in love with you.
I could just keep being creepy about this,
Forever,
For you.

It's like the whole
"Juno"
Thing.

And most of me feels,
Like I'm about to be mugged
(In a fishbowl).

In my village

That I measure as 
Pre-and post-you.

--



Most positive moment of my last four months: calling one of my best friends from home to have a two minute conversation about how I am feeling some movement in my work chakra and she is feeling some movement in her sex chakra.  Was it worth it?


No comments:

Post a Comment