Saturday, June 22, 2013

V. Natural

"None." -My coworker, when I asked him how many nights a week he got drunk (after he mentioned that he thought he was becoming an alcoholic).


I was supposed to have a productive day.

And I did have a productive day!




"The Goldhagen Method for Temporary Mental Health"



Masturbate:
Frequently
And often.

--


"can't you just be my boyfriend again?"


All day
I thought 
I didn't care.

But I was wrong.

--


"Why I Don't Have Any Tattoos"


Today I woke up
And I felt
Like I was a creature
That had finally hatched
From its egg.

But I'm still encased
In an embryonic sack,
So I'm no longer staring
Into a hard opaque surface
But there is still a clear film
Separating me from the world
And obscuring my vision
(Though less than before).

So I have to stop eating before bed. 

--



I need a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment