Monday, June 17, 2013

Tonight Cannot Come Soon Enough

"You can't wear  Audrey Hepburn, you have to be Audrey Hepburn." -My friend, about a woman wearing a dress with a picture of Audrey Hepburn on it.


 Upstream

 Downstream






 Sleepin or reading?

 Reading.






 Before

 (almost) After





View from the bathroom on the 11th floor of a building. 

--

--

 --

 --

--


"Face the World"



Riding up the Williamsburg Bridge:
Running into an old friend
That you hoped had moved.

--



"a love poem about love to my former lover"



Is this going to take 
Five 
Or twenty nine minutes?

I want to meet
The people who have been taking care of  you
And thank them.

You had 
The ability to hurt me
After one nigt.

I want to introduce you
To the people
Who have been taking care of me.

Maybe you took more from me
Than you want to admit?

I want to take you to that ramen noodle place
That my best friend took me to
When you were in therapy
Deciding to break up with me
And I was thinking
About how compatible we are.

To try to make things new again.

You're still searching
For me
In every woman.

You pick up a bottle 
I'll pick up a bottle,
We'll see what we end up with.

The moments not passed,
I'm quite delighted
With the way things turned out.

--



I've been connecting with my little sister way more via technology and I feel closer to her.  A means to an end!


No comments:

Post a Comment