Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Humans are so ill equipped to live in their natural surroundings.

"Stay dry." -My therapist.



 The person who wears these shoes has different priorities than I do.


self portrait: "white lillies in a dark cab"


"trying to think of things to drink that aren't kombucha or kale juice"


Buying a latte
With change
Is the summation
Of my poverty.

Buying a latte
With change
On my way to therapy
Is the summation
Of my desire to change.

--


"emotional eating in the rain"


everyday is hard
when you have a broken heart.

i used to love
to buy you flowers--
now i cry for you for hours.

my believe 
in the necessity
of our separation
abounds
like the nutritional value of pita chips.

--


Yes, that homless man on the subway is talking to himself.  But at least he's smiling.


And when we hide so desperately under our umbrellas from the rain, what are we so scared of?

No comments:

Post a Comment