Sunday, February 9, 2014

the edge of out of control

"is this art or just the basement?" - my friend, as we both tried to use our art degrees in a modern art museum



pie in the freezer, becuase who has time to wait for things to cool?



"slope-style"


i am lying on my back on a couch with my feet on an ottoman in four story brownstone in park slope.  i am in between an eight-year-old boy and an eleven-year-old boy, who are curled on one side facing away from me.  their butts are directly in my face and they are are emmitting gases so noxious that they are somehow permeating the permafrost of mucus i have in my sinuses.  we are watching men's snowboarding semi-finals, and i am realizing that i am never going to be an olympian.

--


i don't have great health insurance because i am a server and a babysitter, but i'm always sick because i'm a server and a babysitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment