Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Any vegetarian who says they don't like the smell of fried chicken is lying.

"Don't be.  I'm starving." -My friend who is on a juice cleanse, when I told her I was jealous.



Uninspired on your way up the bridge.


Don't worry, there's still the sky.




"I'll see you at Veselka"


I know what we ate
For our last meal together.

You ordered a bowl of borscht,
Large.

I got pancakes.

Mine came with eggs
That I didn't want
So you traded me for hash browns
That you ordered
A la carte.

Partners.

I had to take a call--
Some technicalities
About tomorrow.

I don't think we knew
At that point.
Maybe you knew
At that point.

In any case,
You were rubbing my leg.

We paid the check
And decided to blow off the day.
We went back to your place
And napped face to face.

Then it all started,
Or ended,
Or something.

So I'll see you at Vesekla
One day
Maybe.
Maybe not.

It's all sort of hard to say at this point.

It's hard to see.


--



My mom told me that she read somewhere that a scientist said that it takes three months to establish a new habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment