Thursday, May 9, 2013

Heaven

"I had bullshit this morning." -A customer at the restaurant, referring to the coffee she drank earlier that day.

self portrait: "At work, an hour early"

 They just couldn't finish it!


"If you're sick, I'll bring you Gatorade"



Lets run into each other.

I think if you start in Los Angeles
And I start in Florida
And we run as fast as we can
(i mean,
really,
as fast as we can)
We may get to Kansas City around the same time
And we could see what would happen
If we ever ran into each other.

Or 
We could both head north--
If you gave me a little head start
We could run into each other in Antarctica.
(it's supposed to be beautiful
this time of year,
not too cold--
or
as "not too cold"
as antarctica could be).
I've always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis.

There's also always Mexico.

Of course,
You could just run in place,
And if I start now,
In a week or so,
We could run into each other at your mom's house
And you could show me
Where you went to kindergarten. 


Or I could run in place
And we could run into each other
At my apartment in about an hour--
Because 
(even though it may feel otherwise)
We're not so far apart, really.

To run into each other.
To run into each other.
Like we used to run into each other, before.

It's not so hard to imagine, really.

--



Today I ate some incredible nonseasonal fruit.





2 comments:

  1. I feel like you spend so much money every day on food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the gatorade and for my cameo on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete