Sunday, May 19, 2013

the process of unbelieving

"If I'm being tipped out the most, then I'll stay here and wait with you." -My co-worker, when I told him that he could go home and I would wait for the dishwasher to finish before I closed the restaurant.  


self portrait: "bloody mary blues"



"Why'd You Have to Go and Make Things So Complicated" or "slipping into myth"




Ours was a love
Of capability.

Have you had sex?

You've probably had sex.

I've had sex.

Although, 
It doesn't so much feel
Like mine anymore.

How does it feel
To be one of those people
Who swims in cages
With sharks?

Today
I am surrounded by relationships.

And I'm just trying
Not to sleep alone.

The sharpest pin
Is that things that once reminded me
Of you
No longer do.

And I've loved you so deeply
That I've stained
The bottoms of my feet red.

--


I can out bike a car! (If I get a head start)


No comments:

Post a Comment