Thursday, May 30, 2013

You and Me and Me

"We did have some things wrong.  Like the thing where we burned wives for being unfaithful." -An Indian Non-profit consultant at a fundraising seminar I went to, about globalization.



Prove it.


 Selfish.


I've never taken my personality in to get dry cleaned before.  Is that gross?



"Grey Day"



Walking through
With heavy souls
In my shoes.

Float
So you don't
Drown!

Alone 
In a room
Of people
Looking for home.

You're 
Not mine
Anymore.

There's no rhyme
Anymore.

--



Tis the season to apologize for being sweaty to people you run into on the street!




I know I belong when I'm in a room full of white women with nose piercings.



So unbelievably alone in my apartment right now.  But the whales keep swimming unbeknownst. 


No comments:

Post a Comment