Wednesday, May 15, 2013

They will play "The Cha-Cha Slide" at my wedding.

"Our deepest far is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." -Marianne Williamson



I bet I could beat them at soccer. 



"They're serving Gomen Wat at Whole Foods"



i
sat down
to write
a poem
about
idealism.

but i couldn't think of anything to say.

which is okay.

--

"before two gays gave me the stink eye"


the woman
from the flower shop next door
gave me a bouquet
of purple roses.

"they're past
the point of selling

the last thing i want to do
is take home more flowers.

do you have any use for them?
for your girlfriend, or something?"

and with the snap of her fingers
god
reminded me
that i'm not
the center
of the universe.

--



raise your hand if you know anything about African geography?  it's the second largest continent on our planet.  our education system is failing us!

No comments:

Post a Comment