Saturday, May 4, 2013

There is a shortage of coffee shops in Manhattan.

"I just want to lower the volume a little bit." -My roommate, about me singing Taylor Swift music.


All I saw all day was couples making out and dead animals.





(I think this one may have died for our sins)


"Last night, I had a dream about you so vivid that it scared me."


I know you are suffering right now
She says to me
And I don't mean to make light of that.

I know you are raw
She says to me
But sometimes that is where things need to come from.

There is truth to be told
She says to me, 
Separated by miles and decades:
Connected by a silkworms thread.

And an iPhone that my parents still pay for.

It's a family plan.

--



Is there anything better then when your friend's parents like you?

No comments:

Post a Comment