Tuesday, May 21, 2013

at the corner of Lonliness and Shame.

"What's your name?" -A customer I served at the restaurant, directed at me (victory for the human race!)


We know more about the surface of the moon than we do the bottom of the ocean. 


The audacity--to assume that every time we peel this object's skin away we'll find the same thing underneath!


"let it breath a bit"

ceaseless motion:
trying trying
to find
a humane configuration
of sleep.


--



Finished the whole container of Vegan Soba Noodles because I was too lazy to bring half the container downstairs and too cheap to let the food go to waist.

                              Poverty + Exhaustion --> Obesity --> Could I be any more privileged?









And I just think we are at the point in life where we aren't ever going to learn how to spell any more additional words.



No comments:

Post a Comment