Friday, May 31, 2013

I miss my therapist. (But he's probably not allowed to miss me).

"I tried signing up years ago, but I got too stressed about picking a username, so I stopped." -My friend, about online dating. (And, indirectly, about Earth signs).



 Aw.


 It's as easy as that!


And they're all made out of ticky-tacky...



"Who Likes Seeing Their Life in Boxes?"



Get on a schedule

Become less selfish

Go to the gym

Cook more

Talk to friends from home

Spend more time alone

Floss

Read

Skin care

Everyday
Is a year away
From that day
A year from now.  

New beginnings
Blah blah blah
I'm already getting grey hairs!

--



Congratulations! OkCupid says you are 93% compatible with the person that society calls your "ex-boyfriend."  Do not collect 200 dollars.



Learning how to play "I Will Always Love You" on the ukulele is difficult.  But I'm confident that I'll see major returns on that investment.  



<3       

No comments:

Post a Comment