Thursday, May 2, 2013

Last Day as a 22

"I think he needs to lower his expectations." - A friend of mine, about a mutual friend of ours who wants to do humanitarian work in Africa. 

People keep asking to be my friend on LinkedIn.


What is at the bottom of this staircase? (What was at the top?)


"i heard that in college, you can eat ice cream for dinner!"



I regularly put kombucha into my body.

I regularly put beer into my body.

I regularly put 0% Greek yogurt into my body.

I regularly put vegetarian burritos into my body.

I regularly put kale juice into my body.

I regularly put iced coffee into my body.

I regularly put marijuana into my body.

I regularly put reggae music into my body.

I regularly put scrambled eggs into my body.

I regularly put canned black beans into my body.

I regularly put 5 milligram melatonin into my body.

I regularly put generic zinc supplements into my body.

I regularly put Advil Liqui-Gels into my body.

I regularly put Stacy's Multigrain pita chips and Sabra Garlic hummus into my body.

I regularly put Ben & Jerry's Half Baked frozen yogurt into my body.

I regularly put oxygen into my body.

I regularly put my toothbrush into my body.

I regularly put ultraviolet rays into my body.

I regularly put episodes of 'Planet Earth' into my body.

I regularly put phone conversations with my mother into my body.

I regularly put one-sided conversations with my therapist into my body.

I regularly put thoughts that I've already thought into my body.

I regularly put thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking into my body. 

I regularly put poetry into my body.

I regularly put Sour Patch Kids into my body.  


--

there's no crying in baseball?


1 comment: